This fragile sheath
That our souls are wrapped in
You know it collapses don’t you?
You know our bodies are finite?
Our hearts cease to beat
Brains to function
And these arms and legs
That like to run
Will stop moving one day
Yet people stuff their mouths and veins with things that hasten death
Walk around denying it
Will ever happen to them
I’m sorry if no one told you
You’re not special
You can succumb
At any moment
To car crash
On a plane?
It can fall out of the sky
And if you jump out of one
You may also die
Facing death does not prevent it
Life is our gift
Before something ends it
Stop worrying about the onset of plague
It is all around you in other forms
It is called death
We all face it
Come what may
Get your shit together
Prepare if you must
But then live
Because you’ve always been dying
So just give up trying to deny it
Half the population is numb to the fact that life is passing them by every single day
Do you know why plague panics?
Because it is a reminder
Suddenly everyone wakes up
Scurries about trying to hold on to what they have been Ignoring
That our lives are fragile
Humans pass through
We don’t stay
Enjoy the day
These other humans who share it with you
For every breath you take
And use this as the opportunity it is
Which of course I say – with great love.
And start living and loving and being the best version of you that you can be
Call it a life before death experience – and without counting minutes or holding on with desperate fingers
*where is the mass health reform of people going out and buying fresh fruit and vegetables. Increasing their immunity and vitality?
Instead there is a kind of dumb reliance on medicine and Government
If and when.
Fortify you’re system by enlivening it.
Take sensible precautions.
Use this as an opportunity to see how amazing life is and what a beautiful natural world we live in.
Don’t give in to fear. It is difficult with news reports and worried people over reacting everywhere .
I get that – it pushes buttons. Remember that fear is an illusion – love is everything.
And the loving force that underpins our universe and grows every living thing – can only aid you here in the present moment – if you disappear behind a fog of doubt and confusion and panic – you will not hear your intuition.
Be calm and loving and extend that to everyone around you – believe me in this crazy mixed up world – every single person that stands up calmly and helps where they can instead of running around like a fear mongering headless chook – makes a difference.
The stars are magnificent at the moment. The moon beyond beautiful. Look up. Breathe. Flow.
A couple of suggestions
- Eat really, really good food – the best you can afford – pack your plate and smoothie cup with organic rainbow fruit and veges
- Take good vitamin supplements
- Drink lots of water
- Pay attention to mental health – meditation and reading inspirational material
- Tune out media and any person who is prone to hyperbole
- Don’t go out to large crowded places if you don’t have to
- Do panic buy on books – they’re going to be in short supply as everyone embraces stay at home living (mine are on my books page 😁😉
- Enjoy long walks outside in the sunshine and natural spaces and breathe deeply – both these things relax the body and mind and keep it healthy
- Hygge – board games, books, candles, essential oils (and use them in diffusers to purify the air) candles and great food.
- Do some gardening – plant some veges and herbs and flowers