Hello everyone, I got nominated to do the One Lovely Blog Award! I was nominated by Jo Smith Thanks for the nomination Jo!
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
7 Facts About Me!
- I have a motorbike fetish and currently own three.
- My name is Kate and I am a woman (the name of my blog doesn’t exactly give it away)
- I do a lot of solo riding (and thinking) throughout the Australian Outback
- I love photography and am passionate about at least a dozen other things including poetry, writing, philosophy and food which is why my Blog is a little random (it smoothes out after awhile and you start to get the rhythm of what and when I post)
- I commenced this blog in October, 2016 and am now seriously addicted to both writing my own blog and reading others.
- I am married with two teenage sons that are way taller than me.
- I was raised on a sheep station in far western Queensland Australia.
- I have a Boxer dog and we understand each other completely.
survivinginjapan I love your food and photos!
Qwietpleeze I enjoy your stories and think you are a lovely character
ClaireD I have only been following you for awhile but love your writing and poetry.
Shattered in Him because after many years of moving away from organised religion (though still being deeply spiritual) there is something in your posts that I find deeply comforting and plus I think you are a lovely person.
Finally (though this is in no particular order you understand 🙂 Val from https://quietseason.wordpress.com/ because I enjoy your writing so very much and and your thoughtful comments. It has been too quiet (from your end) so I hope you are well and coming back soon.
I could have nominated several other people here so easily but wanted to keep it short and sweet.
That’s it! Thanks again Jo you lovely girl and you certainly deserved your award with your gorgeous blog!