1. Display Award.
2. Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog.)
3. Share 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate Bloggers
Things About Me
1. I love plants – I eat them, I put them on my skin and I decorate my house with them
2. I have art and craft or cooking obsessions that go on for a week or so then just die suddenly and without warning leaving me with yards of material or buttons or ingredients wondering what the hell just hit me.
3. My favourite types of television are British comedy followed by Australian Comedy followed by – well it really doesn’t matter I just love comedy (when it is done well) and the feeling of being worn out by laughter.
4. Speaking of television I don’t watch a great deal of it but the genre I cannot handle – in even the smallest amounts – is horror. If I even glimpse a little bit of a Zombie (I once spotted one whilst passing my son his sandwich) the chattering teeth and terrifying face will haunt me for weeks. Funnily enough I adore Stephen King books but I think that is because he is such a brilliant writer I can distract myself by muttering – “that is brilliant” under my breath instead of holding it in. Still disturbs me for weeks though – I think it is the suspense or maybe the theme music in movies…not sure, not that it matters.
5. I quite like frogs but toads repulse me.
6. Gosh this is a lot of things to fill in….considering I also filled in a lot in the previous award so you already know a bit about me……..I love to swim in the ocean – it is my favourite way to wake up in the morning – unfortunately I live about 7 hours inland from the nearest ocean so I don’t do that very often.
7. I used to do a lot of painting – not walls (well only if I missed the canvas) no the artful kind and once held an art show with some friends – we didn’t sell much but it was so much fun swilling champagne and being cool and artful. Would do it again in a second.
Ray the picture taking story teller at https://laskowitzpictures.org/
Yassy the philosophical poet at https://yassy66.wordpress.com/ and
Barb Knowles life teaching at https://saneteachers.com/
I could nominate so many more but I think three seems to be the number in these thingys.
Thanks again Jo 🙂